Have you ever been told that you should become Disney travel agent?
Do you find yourself giving advice to everyone you meet who is planning to visit Mickey and friends?
Are you considered the "go to girl" (or guy!) for your friends and family when it comes to planning a Disney vacation?
Do you have a true passion and love for all things Disney?
Are you looking for an opportunity to help others experience the most from their vacations, build your own business as an independent contractor and make a little extra money for yourself while doing so?
If you answered YES to each of the above questions, you may be just the person we are looking for! Magical Memories Travel is always looking for Disney travel enthusiasts who are looking to become a Disney travel agent and help share the magic with others.
An idea travel specialist would fit the following profile:
- Most important, have a love of Disney!
- Outgoing, "people person" who is involved in their community
- Tech savvy...comfortable using the internet and it's multitude of resources
- Active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Message Boards etc.)
- Have already put thought in to where you will find clients locally and/or online
- Motivated, self starter with clear goals in mind
- Flexible schedule
- Willing to commit time regularly to marketing and establishing yourself as a Disney expert
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have traveled to a Disney destination at least once within the last 12 months
- Have traveled a minimum of 3 times to the same Disney Destination in the last 6 years
- Can demonstrate an "expert level" of knowledge about at least one Disney destination
- Motivated to build your own travel business as an independent contractor
Does that describe you? Would you like to become a Disney travel agent? If so, click here to apply today!